Followers

Monday, October 11, 2010

Grand Opening

Well got back from Ireland safe and sound after a great trip with my mate Adrian and what a great time we had straight off the ferry and within 1/2 an hour i was into a 8lb fish that i had beat at the rock face and with one serious head shake it was gone but what a fish and a sight ,the lure was the Zonk Gataride pearl Rainbow the No1 Bass Lure in 2010 in my humble opinion,but yet another flaw it was the hook that gave out and not the bib this time,,Adrian promptly nailed a Pollock then a bass of around 4lbs having some great sport between us for a couple of hours on the rising tide,,,
i had to leave early and go to my house Shady Nook to handover from my sitting tenant,, i did not want to leave the fishing but business elsewhere was calling,,,

The few days i had in Ireland at my home were quite inspiring and a calm came over me if anyone out there has had to leave their house not to mention your country you may have an idea of how i have felt for the past 18months but hey another week is beckoning at the end of this month with Carol, Arron and a couple of mystery guests with us at the end of October,,so now my all new adventure can begin,,,,the first job i have to do is go and visit my mate Cian o Halloran at Absolute fishing in Tramore on Sunday the 24th October its His grand opening of his shop ,so if you are around come on down i know Cian   will make all of  you guys out there wanting to come very welcome,,

Cian Has always got a bass in his hands


Cian and i go back quite a few years and is a great guy even though he was so busy last week he found time to come fishing with his old mate and i must say,,, i did him again with a 7lb fish on plastic that he did not have in his shop!!!!just to show him i have not lost my touch while i have been away,, only joking mate best of luck with the shop and i will see you on the 24th Oct at Absolute Fishing

Not the one but a nice Bass on  a De La Lande GT Shad
Crabbing part 2 will be coming soon just a little busy at the moment re/building the M25

5 comments:

Cian said...

Spanked by the old man again !!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to go back to Shady Nook with you and Arron, get yer sleeves rolled up in between the fishing xxxx Good luck with your shop Cian, see you then

Henry Gilbey said...

Nice fishing, catch up with you over there

Graham said...

Thanks for the comments ,,cant wait to get to see Cian and the opening and Henry we must have a blast in Wexford again and get stuck into a few ,,,

Graham

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

MAD DOG 100f 16g super lure

Made in China well in my eyes they have sorted out a few bad press problems with this beatiful lure a well crafted lure that sits really nic...