Followers

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

For a blind Bass Angler

I would just like to say all of you that follow my ramblings on this blog i am sorry for not been around for a while i have not been too well of late but i am on the mend now ,in my absence though i found these great sunglasses and when you are getting on a bit like me and your eyes stop focusing but you still want to get out there Fishing these are just the job,,



i have a Pair of Costa De Mar 580s and the polarisation brings a whole new sub surface world to you they are the Best around and i rate the tops Get them here Absolute fishing  in Ireland ,,Costa De Mar the best that a fact but when you need a bi focal,,






These Predator Sunglasses are Polaroid and have a bi-focal feature i saw theses and i just thought give it a go and i could not believe how good they really are have a look at special eyes  they have opened a whole new world for me and my lure changing,knot tying i can actually see what lure i am using now!!!!ha ha ,,

the specification is at the bottom of the page certainly worth a look.



Style: Predator



Unique sports / fishing / para glider sunglasses Brown tinted polarised bifocal lens

Tortoiseshell brown cameo frame

Innovative lower magnifying segment 'built-in' to the lenses

Aids the tying of hooks and lures

Wrap-around sun protection

Polarised lenses reduce irritating reflections and glare

Size: H = 38mm, W = 60mm, O = 132mm

Choose: +1.50 +1.75+3.00Buy a pair now for £13.99!

 Thanks for now ,,,Gee



12 comments:

Matos said...

Hi Graham ;)

Nice glasses, very usfull somethimes...

Cheers

Graham Hill said...

Matos,

they are useful the polarised glass with the bifocal feature is a work of art,,

Gee

Orlando Fishing said...

Another nice thing I found here.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

You are so cool! I do not suppose I have read anything like this before.
Deep Sea Fishing in Dubai

Daytona Beach Fishing Charter said...

Looks cool to me.

Anonymous said...

It's amazing in favor of me to have a web page, which is useful in favor of my know-how. thanks admin
Feel free to visit my web page ... how to make an app

Fishing Blog said...

Lovely fishing blog, really good stuff mate!

Johan Silver said...

Dubai has all good potentials and advantages that made it deserve to obtain a high rank between the most developed country. Fishing in dubai

Anna Torv said...

Great job man, very informative blog. Nice. Fishing in Dubai is a great sport

Bristol Angling Centre said...

Glasses look good, my eyes arent as good as they used to be, must try a pair

Daytona Beach Fishing Charter said...

Really good updates here.

MAD DOG 100f 16g super lure

Made in China well in my eyes they have sorted out a few bad press problems with this beatiful lure a well crafted lure that sits really nic...