Followers

Saturday, March 10, 2012

VIVA ESPANIA!!!!

Well guys here it is ,I and we have been waiting for some time to get back to Asturias and at 2pm on Tuesday we will be on the plane and boy I can't wait so exited I am like a child,,

There are some great people out there in Spain that are just so friendly and we may not speak fluent Spanish but lure fishing is the universal language,,,trust me,,unless mark forgets where he is and starts banging in French !,!!

Mark , Adrian ,Gary and yours truly will be sending back some reports on WSF and I will keep the blog ,

So for now thanks for watching my blog ,, this is going to be a blast,,,

And just been checking out the weather whooooooooo it looks good and water temp is 14 deg,,,

Just keeping everything in order helps the cause to catch a few bass ,,

Fingers crossed,,

Gee

3 comments:

Manel said...

Darius and I are here waiting for your visit, the house is ready and waiting for the bass, the first time the air is not very favorable, but find somewhere.

When you arrive you call me for a beer, lol

Regards.

Henry Gilbey said...

Best of luck guys, got my fingers crossed for you lot that the weather behaves and the bass are on the feed. Stay safe and smash 'em.

Anonymous said...

Hello Graham,
I hope you don't see this message as Spam...
We are setting up a tourism website called whereisasturias.com and filming lots of videos all about... well, Asturias.
We will be filming the Campanu or first slamon catch this weekend but we also want to do a comprehensive video on sea fishing in the future and would be interested in talking to you as I can see from you post that you clearly like Asturias. To get an idea of what we do you can have a look at some of our stuff here
http://vimeo.com/channels/whereisasturias
The website is still under construction http://whereisasturias.com/
but will be online very soon.
Thats it for now. I hope you have a great time fishing and hopefully we'll be intouch soon
All the best
Gavin

MAD DOG 100f 16g super lure

Made in China well in my eyes they have sorted out a few bad press problems with this beatiful lure a well crafted lure that sits really nic...