Followers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Want To Catch Bass on Lures in 2010 ZONKEM!!

Above the 18g Megabass Zonk 120 Gataride Hi Pitch CC Crusing Blue ,this lure is a long casting subsurface lure an a killer for Bass i have seen these Lures outfish all comers on more than one occasion a top of the Range Saltwater lure the unique Zonk gataride is at the cutting edge for the skilled Bass lure Angler

Megabass Gataride cruising Blue 18g stunning colour will be irresistable to our summer Bass



Megabass Gatoride Hi-Pitch Zonk120 PIN GISU again all the gataride range are shallow divers the pin gisu is a ghostly stealth lure fish very slow and you will reap the rewards

Megabass Gatarite Zonk120 Hi-Pitch GG AKA KIN could never get on with the colour of this bright in your face lure,,until Mark Padfield showed me how to use it off the Dorset Rocks,,a very effective small pollock imitator stunning results on this shining star of the Megabass Gataride Range
all Gatarides are £19.95 freepp
We now move on to the Megabass Zonk 120 GG NAKKO {19.95freepp}my personal favourite many fish caught on this lure ,a slow sinking 21g drops back very slowly though the water table ,,,ideal for deep water beach and rock marks,,
You know my passion for pink !!!!and the Pink Iwashi Zonk 120 fits my bill perfect{19.95 freepp},, not tried this lure yet but cannot wait in 2010 this pink killer will produce the goods with out doubt as will the following three megabass lures
Megabass Zonk 120HT SAYORI {19.95 freepp}
Megabass ZONK120 GG IWASHI {£19.95 free pp}

and the dark horse of the group The MegaBass ZONK120 KATAKUCHI-RB{ £19.95 freepp} a superb finish is commanded by this and all megabass lures
a real joy to deal with ,,
all the lures you have seen on my blog and more are available for sale ,,contact me personally or though my web pages and site

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Graham,
what a superb blogg and photos of the megabass lures , I am sure these will work for me this year.....I will be intouch shortly with my order..thanks

MAD DOG 100f 16g super lure

Made in China well in my eyes they have sorted out a few bad press problems with this beatiful lure a well crafted lure that sits really nic...