Followers

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Teasers

I am by no means a fly fisherman but these works of art can still be used by Bass anglers , over the years some very talented bass and trout angler gave me the odd fly the result been i have quite a collection of flys of all shapes and sizes


This little shrimp pattern below was made for me by my good friend Paul Ashbridge what a talent to make such a life like artificial bait by hand

Teaser ahead, below,i tried the give the effect of the lure following the fly ,,i have caught Bass this way on many occasion but using a teaser may increase your chances of a hook up but beware of the double hook up you may loose the fish of a lifetime,,your choice!!


this is a sea trout pattern lure the detail is just stunning with the red flash under belly to the ayu tail and back this fly plus many others was given to me from a great angler and friend from Co Mayo Ireland,, Brian,, thanks mate
I just had to show the world this little devil,,and dont you just love it ,,i call it the fluffy prawn so cheeky any fish just could not resist,

thanks to Paul and Brian,,

No comments:

MAD DOG 100f 16g super lure

Made in China well in my eyes they have sorted out a few bad press problems with this beatiful lure a well crafted lure that sits really nic...