Followers

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Some of myFavourite Pictures of 2009

Heres me with a bass on a boga grip ,when using a boga grip try not to hang the fish support the underside as i am here in 2009 i would have been lost without the boga grip a must have not only for Bass anglers but all aspects of angling

Patrick Gallagher ,below, with a fine fish caught off the Tramore beach this guy realy knows his stuff and you wont go wrong getting guided by this man let him show you the magic of South East Ireland in 2010





Super Bass for my Mate and south coast Dorset bass guide Mark Padfield on chesil beach this picture just gets to me every time i look at it, my fish of the year (Personally)for 2009





Action in South East Ireland


Just look at the concentration of Bruno Pebe from Ultimate Fishing the Frenchman is in a world of his own with all that water around and may i say i have been lucky enough to fish with him on a few occasions a very talented and knowledgable Bass lure Angler , and a nice guy too...i just wish my French was a little better??

And to finish off my mate Adrian(joe stepi from wsf)who had some quality fish weymouth way this year,,I just love the rod stand,,patent that one Adrian!!!!!!!!!!

For me personally the year has ended a lot better than it started (in my Bass world)thanks to a few people out there and you know who you are, so thankyou from the bottom of my heart and with that thought i will take this oppetunity to wish you all and your familys a Happy and Prosperous 2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

MAD DOG 100f 16g super lure

Made in China well in my eyes they have sorted out a few bad press problems with this beatiful lure a well crafted lure that sits really nic...