Followers

Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Family

Carol and Arron my family on a recent holiday to Madiera I know I am fishing mad but Arron just will not have it yet,he spends all his time with his Cobra golf clubs ,,i just dont get it,,!! wacking a ball around a field,,

maybe he will come chucking a lumps of plastic into the sea with me soon,,,





Below is a super shot of Carol on the Throne just could'nt resist this one Ha ! Ha ! gotcha!!





Carol showing off again what a stunner ,,it always confuses me as a Fisherman, how did I manage to catch that one ,,







Finally a close up of Carol below,I realy love this picture ,and if I keep telling her she looks so cool,, and no wonder looking at these few pictures I suppose the fishing permits will keep coming,









Thanks Carol and Arron for your Love and Understanding

Your very Lucky Husband and Dad ,,,,,,Graham










No comments:

MAD DOG 100f 16g super lure

Made in China well in my eyes they have sorted out a few bad press problems with this beatiful lure a well crafted lure that sits really nic...