Followers

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Review of 2009

Because i have not been filling my blog as i should have i am starting a review of my last years Fishing starting from March and going on through the year if possible i am useless at this stuff but i have a decent set of pictures gathered from 2009 so i will stick them up if all else fails

March 2009






This fantastic looking prime Bass was caught on a De La Lande gt shad blue on the backstrand Tramore Co Waterford this fish was my biggest of this year 10lb 3oz way back on the 15th March conditions were so good many other fish to 8lb were landed on the same day




Here my Mate Cian a pure gent and thanks for the crab mate ,with a 8lb plus crab caught Bass on the same day down on the back strand Ireland is such a captivating place when it is on song for the bass





All our fish caught that great day in march were released to fight another day unusually all the fish on lures came to soft plastics xslayers but mainly shads heres the most sucsessfull below






In my oppinion the best plastic around at the moment the De la lande 110mm gt shad with the channel articulated jig head to a size 2/0 wide mouth hook


That was about it for march with moving over to the UK with work and all that but as we all know family comes first ,,how would i cope what would i do about my Bass fishing??
How can i make myself feel better after my heart has been ripped out having to leave the place and dear friends i loved so much,,

No comments:

MAD DOG 100f 16g super lure

Made in China well in my eyes they have sorted out a few bad press problems with this beatiful lure a well crafted lure that sits really nic...