Followers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Fields of gold

Again that superb bubble head mega bass lure nails a 5 lb er one of my fave close up bass pictures from my recent visit to see the boys in Ireland notice the jaw grip for total control for unhooking procedures and a safe return of the hard fighting bass in the fast shallow water

I just couldn't resist this picture the now 20 month old gold van staal in a field of barley
i think it would make sting proud it certainly does me!! my own piece of bling but what a reel this is ,,it has had a trial over the last 20 months and has passed with flying colours i just cannot imagine any Japanese make or any other coming close to the class act of the van staal for pure ruggedness and most of all reliability in the world of lure fishing
whooo!!! just look at this place ,,just fishing heaven,,the place we stayed in Ireland recently
got its own pier,launching points and just masses of peeler crab two bathrooms,very comfy and sleeps six easy all bookings for this heaven on earth call me any time on the blog and pat services will be included too ,,so a week of pure magic Bass fishing can be arranged for you


No comments:

MAD DOG 100f 16g super lure

Made in China well in my eyes they have sorted out a few bad press problems with this beatiful lure a well crafted lure that sits really nic...