Followers

Saturday, July 4, 2009














Heres a Fantastic portrait picture of carol and arron at my daughters wedding night do a fantastic time for me!!!








so what next ???? a trip to bass heaven in Ireland wexfords finest the bannow bay this is going to be great Henry ,Andy and myself are off again we will meet up with Pat and Cian for a trip of a life time seriously cool !!!the legend returns to Ireland to a serious spot on the Bannow a place imfamouse for Big Bass,,we have got a cottage in the middle of the bay!!!you can hear the crabs rustling at low water ,the Bass topping ,sea trout rolling and salmon crashing all from your bed on the night this is truly Bass heaven contact me on the mail!!! for more details












Heres me and Carol your chef and guide on your trip to the bass heaven on the Bannow , i will keep you all informed on our progress in august startin on the 2nd !! we just cannot wait




1 comment:

patrick said...

See you really soon man! I hope you have given your rod a right good polish before the trip!

MAD DOG 100f 16g super lure

Made in China well in my eyes they have sorted out a few bad press problems with this beatiful lure a well crafted lure that sits really nic...